Terms & conditions
Licence and Access
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the website as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content ("Website Content") for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided;
- use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Website Content (except in the operation or use of internet "search engines," hit counters or similar technology);
- use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the website’s name or trademarks used on the website;
- engage in any activity that interferes with the website or another user’s ability to use the website;
- modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the website and the services offered on the website; or
Any use of the website or Website Content that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.
You consent to receive communications from us by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by e-mail satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
All Website Content is our property or the property of our content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All Website Content that is not our property is used with permission. The arrangement and compilation of all Website Content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws. All software used on the website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
Certain graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of our company or our affiliated companies. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used for any commercial or other purposes without our prior written consent. All other trademarks and service marks not owned by Rockmywall.co.uk or our affiliated companies that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners and may or may not be used without their prior written consent.
Copyright & Trademark compliance; complaints
We honour the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied or used on the website in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review, Comments, Communications and other content
You agree not to use the website to submit, transmit, or otherwise make available in any manner any content (i) that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, harassing, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, or is otherwise objectionable, (ii) that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party or (iii) which contains a chain letter or constitutes any form of mass mailing. You may not use a false e-mail address or otherwise provide information that would be misleading as to the origin of such content. Although we do not regularly review content you submit to the website, we reserve the right to edit or remove any content that violates our content policy or that we find objectionable for any reason. You represent and warrant that you possess all necessary rights to use the content that you submit to the website and that use of such content does not violate our Content Policy. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims arising out of or relating to any content that you submit to the website. By submitting content to the website, you automatically grant to us, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted to us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use the content in any manner that we deem appropriate, in our sole and exclusive discretion.
Use of recommendation services
We offer our website users certain services that involve the use of images of our products. These include, but are not limited to, our "Tell-A-Friend" service. The product images provided through these services are protected by international copyright laws and may not be used for any other purpose. Users of these services may not: (a) alter, modify or manipulate any product image; (b) use a product image in any form other than the form provided by us; (c) reproduce a product image other than as intended through the use of this service; (d) remove any code or identifying information from a product image; or (e) inactivate the link associated with any product image or cause the image to ultimately link to a destination other than our website.
Limitation of liability
We do not accept responsibility that the website, its servers, or e-mail sent from the website are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. Certain laws do not allow limitations as contained in this clause. If these laws apply, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
Subject to change without notice; severability
2- Terms of Sale
These Terms of Sale apply to all offers made by Rock My Wall ltd., all orders placed by you and all agreements concluded between us in relation to the products and services offered on this website.
We are committed to quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
There are naturally exceptions to the terms shown above, where for instance products are specially made, so please carefully read and check the details below before returning an item.
Please note the exemptions and exceptions below to the standard returns procedure and 28-day cancellation period, where the following items are likely to be non-returnable and non-refundable:
Notwithstanding the product prices shown on the website, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items shown on the website may be mispriced as a result of price changes that are implemented at or about the time of your visit to the website. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, your sole recourse is cancellation of your order.
We attempt to describe our products offered as accurately as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the website are 100% accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered by us and purchased by you is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition for a conforming replacement, refund or credit.
We are not liable for any financial damage (including but not limited to the cost of any replacement purchase) that may occur because of non-timely arrival or any lack of availability or conformity of the product.
The offers by Rock My Wall ltd., your orders, and the agreements between us for the delivery of our services and products are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom. The courts London, United Kingdom, will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute between us in relation to our products or services.
MODIFICATION AND SEVERABILITY
3- Use of images
We cannot grant the permission to reproduce images displayed or sold on the Rockmywall.co.uk website. Only the copyright holder can authorize the use of an image. Rockmywall.co.uk cannot fulfil requests for copyright information.
4- Content policy
Rockmywall.co.uk strives to make everyone comfortable with the content and images we deliver. Art, murals and posters should be fun for all involved without crossing any lines of decency or legality. What you see on our site is what can be viewed on most common sites and portals as well as on TV, magazines and movies. We strive to not cross any legal lines with our material and will never carry images considered X-rated. Please remember that art is a very subjective topic and what is deemed acceptable to one audience, may not be acceptable to another. The following describes our specific policies regarding certain types of images that we prohibit:
- Hate and Social Intolerance: Rockmywall.co.uk will not carry art that it believes contains hate, racial intolerance, or advocates violence or ridicule against any individual, group, or organization.
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia: Rockmywall.co.uk will not sell any prints that it believes display illegal drugs or the paraphernalia used for them.
- Language: Rockmywall.co.uk will not carry art that it believes uses excessive profanity, sexually explicit language, or remarks that disparage or ridicule other people.
- Licensing: Rockmywall.co.uk honours the intellectual property rights of others. We will not intentionally sell unlicensed prints or photos. Rockmywall.co.uk reproduces and manufactures products that it offers on its site from various suppliers that claim to have sufficient rights to sell their images to Rockmywall.co.uk for display on our site and sale to our customers.
- Offensive materials: What Rockmywall.co.uk deems offensive is probably about what is expected. Rockmywall.co.uk reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of images posted to our site. Please be aware of cultural differences and sensitivities. Some images may be acceptable in one culture, but unacceptable in another.
- Pornography: Rockmywall.co.uk strives not to carry art that involves erotica or adult content that crosses the line from art into pornography. As an art and decoration site striving to offer all varieties and types of art, nude figures, embraces and affectionate activity are often the subject for artist portrayal. Most of our most popular artists have some adult material in their portfolios including old masters. We do carry some nude figures, photos, and some mild sexual images in prints and posters. We also might have celebrities who have voluntarily licensed their images for popular consumption. What you will not see is X-rated or hard-core images, sexual images involving children, anything that depicts graphic sexual acts; amateur porn; soiled undergarments, sexual aid devices or any paraphernalia involved with this type of activity.
- Violence: Some images on the Rockmywall.co.uk web site may depict violence; however we avoid images that we believe contain overt or gratuitous violence.